Re: pdf

dimitris wrote:
> Hello.
>
> What ways exist to convert a notebook to pdf format?
>
> Thanks a lot.

Hi Dimitris,

I am going to recommend what I do on a Windows platform! Use a virtual
printer such as PrimoPDF. (This is a free PDF creator indeed.) PrimoPDF
is installed as a printer in the control panel. From within Mathematica,
as well as from any other application that can print, you print the
notebook to the PrimoPDF printer any get a PDF file (with your choice of
name and location of course).

See http://www.primopdf.com/

Regards,
Jean-Marc