Re: pdf

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72938] Re: pdf
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:07:41 -0500 (EST)

dimitris wrote:
> Hello.
> What ways exist to convert a notebook to pdf format?
> Thanks a lot.

Hi Dimitris,

I am going to recommend what I do on a Windows platform! Use a virtual
printer such as PrimoPDF. (This is a free PDF creator indeed.) PrimoPDF
is installed as a printer in the control panel. From within Mathematica,
as well as from any other application that can print, you print the
notebook to the PrimoPDF printer any get a PDF file (with your choice of
name and location of course).