Re: pdf

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72951] Re: pdf
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:50:32 -0500 (EST)

Somewhere I had seen there was a link of WRI (possibly ???) that
converts automatically the requested notebook to pdf format but
unfortunately I can't remember this link anymore.

Although the responses to my post were quite helpful I would really
appreciate if someone send me the adress of this

Thanks again!