Re: pdf

BTW,

Somewhere I had seen there was a link of WRI (possibly ???) that
converts automatically the requested notebook to pdf format but
unfortunately I can't remember this link anymore.

Although the responses to my post were quite helpful I would really
appreciate if someone send me the adress of this
link.

Thanks again!

Dimitris