- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72989] Re: pdf
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:45:49 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Somewhere I had seen there was a link of WRI (possibly ???) that
> converts automatically the requested notebook to pdf format but
> unfortunately I can't remember this link anymore.
> Although the responses to my post were quite helpful I would really
> appreciate if someone send me the adress of this
> Thanks again!
> On Jan 24, 12:33 pm, "dimitris" <dimmec... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What ways exist to convert a notebook to pdf format?
>> Thanks a lot.
The link you are looking for is the following
Note that it will work only for small notebooks. See
Prev by Date:
how to configure a remote kernel
Next by Date:
Re: Is it possible?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Options for Histogram3D