Changing Defaults

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72984] Changing Defaults
  • From: "Brent Dutra" <brentdutra at>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:25:46 -0500 (EST)

I've been trying to see if it's possible to change (permanently) the default
ViewPoint setting to another value. I know that I could use RealTime3D
instead, however prerendered graphics are faster and easier to work with.
One could use the 3D ViewPoint Selector, but that's a pain to copy and paste
for every entry.
I've seen how one could implement almost what I want by using:
which will last only for that session.
Preferably I need to find the same thing but such that it always works when
opening mathematica.
Any ideas?

something more.