RE: Schlegel diagram

I have looked through the manual for this & may be missed it as it may
be described as something else. Is there a way to plot the Schlegel diagram
of a polyhedron? (A Schlegel diagram is the 2D graph of edges and vertices).
I can draw 3D wireframes, projections etc, none of which are what I want.
I can extract vertex coordinates and so (I suppose) write something to do
 this for me but if anyone out there knows an easy way I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Peter