Movie clips to Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73007] Movie clips to Mathematica
- From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:35:59 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: robert.pigeon at videotron.ca
Here is what I want to do:
1) I have video clips (*.avi or *.wmv or *.mov or whatever) that are about 2
2) I need to analyze the video frame by frame (frames could be every 0.1
3) The analysis is segementation to find the area of a portion of the frame.
The geometry is the same from frame to frame except that the area I need to
calculate shrinks from frame to frame.
1) can I "Import" a video clip into Mathematica ? (doc says *.gif but I cant
find anything else)
2) if so, how can I break the video into frames ?
2) if not possible, do you know of any program that could save a video clip
as frames (I would like to specify the time frame) ?
TZ = -5
Prev by Date:
Re: Changing Defaults
Next by Date:
Re: Numerical Integrate
Previous by thread:
Re: [TS 2379]--Re:eps exports with dashes in them (important - to me, anyway)
Next by thread:
Re: Movie clips to Mathematica