Re: Version 6 code for Manger Sponge????

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78555] Re: Version 6 code for Manger Sponge????
  • From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:33:46 -0400 (EDT)

Zeno wrote:
> Is there a notebook or code that works in Version 6 that makes a menger
> Sponge to given iterations??
>
> Notebooks that work in Veriosn 5 do not work in Verison 6.

Maybe the problem with your old notebook is just that it needs the usual
modification for 6.0 graphics. I.e. make sure the Graphics object is
returned as the answer - not just Null. It may be as simple as removing
a semicolon to achieve this. Post the code if you need more help, but
remember to post as InputForm - otherwise it will become garbled!

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk