Version 6 NotebookPrint to file not woking for me

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78559] Version 6 NotebookPrint to file not woking for me
  • From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:35:50 -0400 (EDT)

I see that NotebookPrint can take a file name as a second argument such
as "test.pdf". On my system this does not seem to actually write a file
or produce any output. If this is working for others, I'll try again; if
not, I'll report it as a bug (if someone hasn't reported it already).

$Version --> "6.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (April 20, 2007)"

--Mark Fisher