broken documentation pages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78667] broken documentation pages
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 03:31:06 -0400 (EDT)

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/ConstrainedOptimizationLinearProgramming.html

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/DatabaseLink/tutorial/DatabaseConnections.html

They just happen to be the only pages that I found when I was looking
for a description of CellID. Unfortunately, CellID is only present in
the spilled-out guts of the broken cells on these pages (meaning
they've been broken long enough to enter Google's index). So, does
anyone know what CellID is?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/