Re: Re: The Mathematica Book, Electronic Media and MathWorld

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78690] Re: [mg78655] Re: The Mathematica Book, Electronic Media and MathWorld
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 05:57:30 -0400 (EDT)

A printed document, or a single file that could be printed, implies a
linear organization.  But the Documentation Center does not seem to have
a linear organization.

Organizing linearly a non-linear mass of (cross-linked) information is a
major undertaking.

Let's hope some 3rd parties do it (and in various ways).

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305