Creating a Multiple LogLinear List Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78779] Creating a Multiple LogLinear List Plot
  • From: giorgioruaro at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 01:39:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to everybody.
I wanna create a semilogarithmic graph (logaritmich in xaxis scale and
linear in the y axis) with three list of x and y values.
I tried by MultipleListPlot[list1, list2, list3], but i can't obtain
logaritmich x axis.
I tried with LogLinearListPlot[list1, list2] but i able to print one
list in the graph only.

Is there anyone who can help me?
Thanks a lot
Giorgio