RE: Creating a Multiple LogLinear List Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78794] RE: [mg78779] Creating a Multiple LogLinear List Plot
  • From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:21:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Giorgio,

> I wanna create a semilogarithmic graph (logaritmich in xaxis
> scale and linear in the y axis) with three list of x and y values.
> I tried by MultipleListPlot[list1, list2, list3], but i can't
> obtain logaritmich x axis.
> I tried with LogLinearListPlot[list1, list2] but i able to
> print one list in the graph only.
> Is there anyone who can help me?

It is fairly clear from the documentation that you need to make a list of
the lists you want to plot.

	data = Table[{x, Exp[-# x]}, {x, 0, 1, .1}] & /@ Range[1, 5, 1];
	ListPlot[data, Joined -> True, Filling -> Axis, PlotRange -> All]
	ListLogLinearPlot[data, Joined -> True, Filling -> Axis,  PlotRange
-> All]
	ListLogPlot[data, Joined -> True, Filling -> Axis, PlotRange -> All]
	ListLogLogPlot[data, Joined -> True, Filling -> Axis,  PlotRange ->
All]

Regards,

Dave.