Re: how to simplify n write in mathtype

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78800] Re: how to simplify n write in mathtype
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:24:32 -0400 (EDT)

Select the cells, press Ctrl+Shift+I (simultanesouly!) so
that Mathematica code appeared in InputForm. Avoid special
characters like greek letters. Copy as Plain Text is preferable.
Then paste the code to the post and send the message to MathGroup.
Follow these simple advice we can see your code in a more readable
format that it is now...

Dimitris