Re: how to simplify n write in mathtype

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78867] Re: how to simplify n write in mathtype
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:18:19 -0400 (EDT)

On 7/10/07 at 6:21 AM, drmajorbob at bigfoot.com (DrMajorBob) wrote:

>Here's a perfect illustration of the advantage of putting replies
>ABOVE the previous post. I was curious what dimitris had to say, but
>almost went to sleep before getting to it.

I would argue it was an excellent example of the problems of
excessive quoting for the same reason you cite. There was no
need to quote the entire post to show the posted code was
garbled to the point of being unreadable.

I believe putting replies below the previous post (as I've done
here) results in a more readable post.