Re: Follow-up on StyleSheets in 6.0: Environment Specific Styles?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78951] Re: [mg78893] Follow-up on StyleSheets in 6.0: Environment Specific Styles?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:10:40 -0400 (EDT)

Short of making a button or writing a program to do it, the easiest way to do
this is to copy an existing style cell, and use the Cell->Show Expression
toggle to get at and edit the underlying cell expression (which, at least,
is far better than your thought of editing the file directly).

More, and more sophisticated, stylesheet tools are in the pipeline for future
versions.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com