Follow-up on StyleSheets in 6.0: Environment Specific Styles?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78893] Follow-up on StyleSheets in 6.0: Environment Specific Styles?
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:16:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
This is a question about how to make environmental specific
styles (i.e. Print, Presentation) for particular elements in
my own style sheets in 6.0.

I've read through David Park's useful tutorial on
StyleSheets in 6.0
(http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/Mathematica.html) and also
John Fultz's useful primer (mg76590).

I am embarking on creating a stylesheet for a class I teach.
I can't see how to make the environment-specific styles in
any easy way. I am about to resort to a text editor on a
private stylesheet. Is this my best option?

Thanks,
W. Craig Carter
Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
MIT, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering 13-5018  77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307 USA
617-253-6048  ccarter at mit.edu http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/FAQS/ http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/I_do_not_use_microsoft.html