Re: Mathematica player, nbp file format, just for the demonstration project?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78950] Re: [mg78918] Mathematica player, nbp file format, just for the demonstration project?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:10:09 -0400 (EDT)

I answered some questions about Mathematica Player, including this one, here...

http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2007/May/msg00447.html

In summary, there is development at Wolfram to allow user-created .nbp files,
but I can't yet give any details or say when it will be available.  I'm sure an
announcement will be made here, among other places, when something is ready.  In
the mean time, feel free to contact Wolfram's Partnership group at
partnerships at wolfram.com.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com