Re: slideshow presentation in Notebook format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78983] Re: [mg78959] slideshow presentation in Notebook format
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:46:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:14:53 -0400 (EDT), congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello UG:
>
> Is this documented somewhere? I notice that many NBs from the Wolfram
> conference have 'next' and 'prev' buttons for pagination, but I am not
> sure how to make this for myself.
>
> TIA.
>
> Regards..Roger W.

You can use the SlideShow palette (in the Palettes menu) to help create slide
shows.  Prior to version 6, slide shows included multiple copies of the slide
show toolbar, which would actually serve as the page break for the slides. In
version 6, the cells which force a slide show page break appear as thick gray
lines in authoring mode, and the toolbar for the slide show appears in the
toolbar when you switch to the Slide Show environment.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group