Re: LinksBar

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78985] Re: [mg78956] LinksBar
  • From: "Thomas Dowling" <thomasgdowling at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Tom,

I would be interested to know if you could do this in v6?

I enclose a copy of a reply I received from Wolfram Support about what I
think is
the same issue. (I too use a Mac, with Mathematica v6 installed).

Tom Dowling

Reply from Wolfram Support

Hello,

Thank you for the email.

Thank you for taking the time to send us this report. I have forwarded
your email to our development group, and it looks like the "Go Back" button
is removed in version 6 for some reason. I have filed a suggestion to have
this feature re-added in future releases, I am sorry for any inconvenience
caused by this problem.

I have included your contact information so that you can be notified
when this has been resolved.

Sincerely,

Yong Huang
Technical Support