Re: LinksBar

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79010] Re: LinksBar
  • From: "tom_toad at telus.net" <tom_toad at telus.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:15:12 -0400 (EDT)

Well,  it would still be nice to know if there is some other solution.

I know that to streamline some things,  I created a notebook with
several cells that had tags already  (anchor1, anchor2, anchor3, and
so on,  and a section of the notebook that had cells to link to,
link1, link2, link3, and so on)  These I had already prepared with a
"back" link using cell tags.   That way, when typing sets of notes,  I
could easily link within a notebook using my already prepared tags
without using the back button.   But this is not very elegant.

Tom