Embedded Style Sheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79135] Embedded Style Sheets
  • From: John Browne <john.browne at alum.unimelb.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:36:13 -0400 (EDT)

I have followed the style sheet threads for 6 on the group, and
appreciate David Park's and John Fultz's input. I have now created a
(fairly complex) style sheet which does just what I want.

My problem is:  How do I embed this new style sheet in a notebook for
other people's use? Using the Edit Stylesheet ... menu item doesn't
seem to provide a way.

I would like to be able to send someone a notebook, and have them be
able to open it, and see it as I intended, without my having to send
them a separate style sheet that they have to install.

Can this be done?

John