pointer problems with version 6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79233] pointer problems with version 6
  • From: "Jake Trexel" <jtrexel at ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:36:34 -0400 (EDT)

No matter what pointer that I use, when ever I am using Mathematica version
6 and 6.0.1, my pointer goes from the arrow (normal select) to a cross hair
(precision select).  Even when I go up to the tool bars on the top, I get a
cross hair.
Is any only having this trouble and does any one know what it going wrong?
Thanks
Prof. Jake