Re: buliding on functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79211] Re: buliding on functions
  • From: "JGBoone at gmail.com" <JGBoone at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

so theres a typo in the  hubl[group_] function line. it says orspecies
and it should say ogspecies. Also someone told me there was a problem
with the "changing" function.
this function is suppose to work like all if statements. If chance is
true then put run speciation[group] if not run immigration[group].
these replace an element in the orginial group Q,R,or S depending on
the situation. is my understanding of the if function wrong?