Re: Re: Embedded Style Sheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79322] Re: [mg79281] Re: Embedded Style Sheets
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:11:56 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, I don't understand the solution as you've described it...

After I select my notebook, say MyNB.nb, and choose Format : Edit
Stylesheet... I get a new notebook "Style Definitions for MyNB.nb".

1. You say to "copy the contents of your new style sheet".  Copy what
from where to where?

2. In which notebook do I overwrite the "Inheriting base definitions
from stylesheet..." cell?  In the ""Style Definitions for MyNB.nb" that
had opened?  In the place to which I had copied that, wherever that is?

3. With what do I overwrite the "Inheriting base definitions from
stylesheet..." cell?

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305