Workbench 1.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79421] Workbench 1.1
  • From: "jimbo" <j-bowen1 at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

After two calls to customer service, I finally could download Workbench 1.1.
However, when I try to run or debug, I get the "Mathematica for Windows has
encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience" dialog box. Does Workbench 1.0 need to uninstalled first? Any
other clues on how to get Workbench 1.1 to work?

Thanks