Re: Expand all cells?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79397] Re: [mg79339] Expand all cells?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

Under Windows...

  (1) select all cells/cell groups -- shortcut key Ctrl-a; then
  (2) open the selected cell groups -- shortcut key Shift-Ctrl-{
      the last character in the triple combination being an OPEN brace.
      (for the reverse action, to close selected groups,
       substitute Shift-Ctrl-}, using the CLOSE brace).

(For another platform, there may be different key combinations.)

I know this from Mathematica 5.2 and earlier versions use, but you can
discover it in 6.0 by searching for "keyboard shortcut" in the
Documentation Center; the first item, "Notebook Shortcuts", in the list
of hits includes these shortcuts.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305