MathML applications

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79475] MathML applications
  • From: Nathan Funk <nathan.funk at singularsys.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

I work on a math expression parser (JEP, see http://www.singularsys.com/jep).
My users seem interested in MathML functionality for the parser, so I
am researching how MathML is commonly used. I am aware of the use of
Presentation MathML for displaying math on the web for example, but
I'm also curious about how Content MathML is being used.

Do you use MathML? In what way? Can you think of any MathML utilities
that you would find particularly useful?

Thanks,

Nathan Funk