Re: Workbench - any use to me?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79503] Re: Workbench - any use to me?
  • From: Massimo <msalese at libero.it>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:28:24 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, Workbench will make easer to develop your code, specially if it is long and complicated.
Worbench has a real debugger (step by step) and cvs integration, your functions can be stored in a package for future use.

I'm not a Physicist but I help my collegue to write function
to analyze data and with workbench I've experimented better  coding.
Of course it's my opinion.

Massimo