Re: Mathematica 6.0 math.exe question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79514] Re: Mathematica 6.0 math.exe question
  • From: Yvon <ymgrigsb at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Everyone!!!

I think the -run was something I got from another post.  Because this
is only my 5th day working with Mathematica, I am getting different
commands and switches jumbled because of all the information I've been
trying to shove into my brain on short notice.  I did finally get the
command line option to work, it will even take full path names for the
input and output files, which is what I really wanted.

Regards,
Yvon