Re: StackGraphics[] absent in Mathematica 6.0?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79505] Re: [mg79446] StackGraphics[] absent in Mathematica 6.0?
  • From: "Maarten van der Burgt" <maarten.vanderburgt at icos.be>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:29:26 -0400 (EDT)

Luiz,

You can still use the legacy Graphics3D package (I am running 6.0.1).

Maarten

<<graphics`graphics3d`
General::obspkg: Graphics`Graphics3D` is now obsolete. The legacy version
being loaded may conflict with current Mathematica functionality. See the
Compatibility Guide for updating information. >>
ListSurfacePlot3D::shdw: Symbol ListSurfacePlot3D appears in multiple
contexts {Graphics`Graphics3D`,System`}; definitions in context
Graphics`Graphics3D` may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions. >>

?StackGraphics
StackGraphics[{g1, g2, ...}] generates a Graphics3D object corresponding to
a "stack" of two-dimensional graphics objects.

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Luiz Melo    |
|        |          <luiz.melo@po|
|        |          lymtl.ca>    |
|        |                       |
|        |          27/07/2007   |
|        |          11:45        |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:     mathgroup at smc.vnet.net                                                                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:     [mg79446] StackGraphics[] absent in Mathematica 6.0?                                                                          |

Hi Mathgroup,

Is there any function in Mathematica 6.0 which does the same job as
Show[StackGraphics[...]] of the earlier versions (loaded from <<
Graphics`Graphics3D` package)?

thanks!

--
Luiz Melo