Re: Simulation flow in porous media???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79574] Re: Simulation flow in porous media???
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 05:23:23 -0400 (EDT)

To Ba Cuong wrote:
> I'm using mathematica for simulate the flow of groundwater in porous media, with finite element method (FEM)
> My friends who used FEM in mathematica, help me please!
> I need any document about my problem

I believe that Zhenyu Liu's lecture, _The Finite Element Method (FEM) -
An introduction_, should help you started. See

http://www.imtek.de/simulation//mathematica/IMSweb/imsTOC/Lectures%20and%20Tips/Simulation%20I/FEM_introDocu.html

for an online version; however, I would strongly encourage you to
download the full _IMTEK Mathematica Supplement_ (IMS) library at

http://www.imtek.de/simulation//mathematica/IMSweb/

(IMS contains a wealth of Mathematica documents and packages about
simulations).

Regards,
Jean-Marc