How-to's in v6 ???

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg77035] How-to's in v6 ???
  • From: jrc <jrchaff at>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 02:42:46 -0400 (EDT)

In the new v6.0, how does one 'evaluate' a complete notebook?
There seems to be no such menu option on top bar, as in previous

Also, many of us do not have fast internet connections and no
possibility of getting same at reasonable cost. So I am interested
in how to get the contents of the new 'data' archives onto my
hard drive, and not have to go online every time I want, say,
'AstronomicalData[something]'. Is that possible?

Of course, some of this data does get 'updated', but mainly stays
the same.

Thanks for comments,

jrc - Montana
(Electrons are slow here - especially in the brain..)