  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77141] Hotkeys - redefine
  • From: "benedek.kovacs.mr at gmail.com" <benedek.kovacs.mr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:24:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all!

I am interested in hotkeys. My am pretty upsat that every different
editor uses different selection conventions and hotkeys, etc.

Anyway, I would like to redefine the hotkeys and define some for a
couple of new actions. I wonder if I can do it. An example: how do you
jump form the cell "frame" (thing on the rightmost side) to inside the
cell and back?

Thank you,
Bence