v6: still no multiple undo?

Hello,

I am baffled that technical software is released in 2007 with only a
single undo level. Am I missing something here? Is it because I'm
using a student license? How hard can an undo stack really be in the
notebook interface?

I've been irritated a few times in v5.2 from clumsy keypresses losing
me work that I would expect to be two "undo"s away. Alas not. Still.

Will Robertson