Re: Link to reference guide in 6
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77267] Re: [mg77150] Link to reference guide in 6
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:05:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:29:36 -0400 (EDT), Hoof van J.N.H. wrote:
> In 5.2 I made a link to the helpbrowser by selecting a word, and then
> making it a button with a link to the reference guide. How is this done
> in version 6.0?
> Joost van Hoof
> Utrecht University
> Department of Physics and Astronomy
Evaluate, then copy/paste wherever you wish.
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: "more..." button in error message no more clickable
Next by Date:
Re: Mapping a pure function with 2 conponents.
Previous by thread:
Link to reference guide in 6
Next by thread:
Correct place to report probable bugs