Re: Link to reference guide in 6
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77267] Re: [mg77150] Link to reference guide in 6
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:05:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:29:36 -0400 (EDT), Hoof van J.N.H. wrote: > In 5.2 I made a link to the helpbrowser by selecting a word, and then > making it a button with a link to the reference guide. How is this done > in version 6.0? > > Joost van Hoof > > Utrecht University > Department of Physics and Astronomy > Netherlands For example, Hyperlink[NestWhile, "paclet:ref/NestWhile"] Evaluate, then copy/paste wherever you wish. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.