  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77271] Unusual Message
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:07:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a particular Mathematica notebook for some time
without any problem, but recently whenever I open it and scroll down
about a page, the following message appears in the Message window.

The string '"' cannot be displayed with ShowStringCharacters->False
due to an error in the string.

Whatever it is, it doesn't affect the functioning of the notebook,
and I figure I inadvertently added something that I shouldn't have.
But still, I would like to correct it.  The Message window doesn't
tell which cell is causing the problem.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

	Gregory