Re: Anyone used the Notation package in v6 already?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77299] Re: [mg77189] Anyone used the Notation package in v6 already?
- From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:21:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <9284795.1181042282717.JavaMail.root@m35>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at bigfoot.com
It works for me... but I'm not depending on the documentation to explain things. Bobby On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 05:49:51 -0500, Ofek Shilon <ofekshilon at gmail.com> wrote: > the documentation at Compatibility/Tutorials/Utilities/Notation says > to replace > <<Utilites`Notation` > > with - > << Notation`; > > but i can't get even the sample code on the actual documentation > notebook to run! > > anyone had any luck with that, or is it a bug? > > Ofek > > > -- DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com