Re: Anyone used the Notation package in v6 already?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77283] Re: Anyone used the Notation package in v6 already?
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:13:23 -0400 (EDT)

Ofek Shilon wrote:
> the documentation at Compatibility/Tutorials/Utilities/Notation says
> to replace
> <<Utilites`Notation`
>
> with -
> << Notation`;
>
> but i can't get even the sample code on the actual documentation
> notebook to run!
>
> anyone had any luck with that, or is it a bug?
>
> Ofek

I do not get very far with the new Notation package since whenever I
tried to using Symbolize, the kernel and front end were killed. Not very
user friendly! See my previous thread on the subject [1].

Regards,
Jean-Marc

[1] "Possible bug found in Symbolize (Notation Palette)"
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/6aca48cd95dcbb54/d40308d9b9a301a8?lnk=gst&q=Symbolize&rnum=3#d40308d9b9a301a8