Re: Anyone used the Notation package in v6 already?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77283] Re: Anyone used the Notation package in v6 already?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:13:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ofek Shilon wrote: > the documentation at Compatibility/Tutorials/Utilities/Notation says > to replace > <<Utilites`Notation` > > with - > << Notation`; > > but i can't get even the sample code on the actual documentation > notebook to run! > > anyone had any luck with that, or is it a bug? > > Ofek I do not get very far with the new Notation package since whenever I tried to using Symbolize, the kernel and front end were killed. Not very user friendly! See my previous thread on the subject . Regards, Jean-Marc  "Possible bug found in Symbolize (Notation Palette)" http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/6aca48cd95dcbb54/d40308d9b9a301a8?lnk=gst&q=Symbolize&rnum=3#d40308d9b9a301a8