Re: RE: RE: simple question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77243] Re: [mg77161] RE: [mg77113] RE: [mg77099] simple question
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:52:34 -0400 (EDT)

Try the folowing. First enter

Comment[" This is my comment. "]

into na input cell. Now use the Convert To menu in the Cell menu to
convert the cell into Traditional Form. Next, copy and paste into
some text editor (it could even be another copy of Mathematica
running on the same machine) and then copy it again an paste it back
into a new cell in (the original) Mathematica. Now evalaute the cell.
You will probably now agree that "This is my comment." is preferable.

Andrzej Kozlowski