Re: Best practice for Mathematica package development

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77364] Re: Best practice for Mathematica package development
  • From: Andrew Moylan <andrew.j.moylan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 03:55:08 -0400 (EDT)

More:

* When using Workbench, what workspace folder should one use? Is it
best to just directly use one of the local Mathematica 'Applications'
directories, so that all projects are easily available from there in
all Mathematica sessions? Or is it better to use a separate
development directory, occasionally 'publishing' a package from there
to the proper Applications directory?