6.0 Standard Packages?, New Style Documentation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77430] 6.0 Standard Packages?, New Style Documentation?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:37:24 -0400 (EDT)
1) Is there anyplace in the documentation where one can find all the 'standard packages' listed together in one place like they were in the 5.2 Help Browser? 2) Is there anyplace in the documentation that tell how to construct the new style documentation, how to get a documentation style sheet, where to put the documentation, and how to make sure that users have access to it? -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/