6.0 Standard Packages?, New Style Documentation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77430] 6.0 Standard Packages?, New Style Documentation?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:37:24 -0400 (EDT)
1) Is there anyplace in the documentation where one can find all the
'standard packages' listed together in one place like they were in the 5.2
2) Is there anyplace in the documentation that tell how to construct the new
style documentation, how to get a documentation style sheet, where to put
the documentation, and how to make sure that users have access to it?
djmpark at comcast.net
Prev by Date:
Re: display change in version 6
Next by Date:
Selecting Sub-lists After Split
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: 6.0 Standard Packages?, New Style Documentation?