Selecting Sub-lists After Split

Hello everyone,

Suppose I have a list of real number called myList.  I split it into
sub-lists of positive and negative numbers called myNewList by doing
this (there may be a more elegant way):

myNewList = Split[myList, #1 #2 > 0 &]

Now, how can I select all of the sub-lists of negative numbers from
myNewList?

Any tips would be most appreciated.

Regards,

	Gregory