documention for the Documentation Center in math6.0

Can anyone point me to documentation on how to create Documentation
Center pages?

I get the impression that the Help Browser's days are numbered.  Is
that true?  If so, is there an easy way to convert Help Browser
documentation?

Ken Levasseur
UMass Lowell