Re: Customising syntax colouring
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77413] Re: Customising syntax colouring
- From: Andrew Moylan <andrew.j.moylan at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:28:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Hi Jens, Unless I am missing something, the Syntax Coloring tab in Preferences doesn't allow custom syntax coloring of the sort I described. On Jun 7, 8:37 pm, Jens-Peer Kuska <k... at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > open in the menu > Edit | Preferences > the Appearance tab and there > the Syntax Coloring tab > > Regards > Jens > > Andrew Moylan wrote: > > The new syntax colouring in version 6 is great. Is it readily > > customisable? Here's an arbitrary hypothetical example: Suppose I > > wanted all input of the form f[_] to be automatically coloured > > Darker[Green]. Is this easy? > > > I'm not sure if I've read about this before in the documentation; at > > any rate, I can't find it now. As a side question: I'm having some > > trouble getting accustomed to the new documentation interface. Any > > crucial tips on using it efficiently?