Re: Trouble with TraditionalForm in Mathematica 6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77463] Re: Trouble with TraditionalForm in Mathematica 6.0
- From: Dan <environ314 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 05:36:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6 juin, 14:10, dh <d... at metrohm.ch> wrote: > Hi Dan, > > there is something wrong with your slash. You may convince yourself by > > typing: Divide[a,b] instead of a/b. Somhow mathematica gets another > > character than slash. I assume your are using a non english keyboard. > > Check your international settings. > > hope this helps, Daniel > what is wrong is the look ov the slash. But it is unterstood like a slash. The small square is the straight and short line. And the result when I print (to my printer :) ) is good. I use the Kubuntu 6.04 system.