Re: Re: Re: v6: still no multiple undo?

Having a save after each evaluation is hardly sufficient: as it seems to
be set up, each new version replaces the last.  This is dangerous in
that a huge amount of work could still be too easily lost.

A usable substitute is a 3rd party general utility, such as CS-RCS
revision control system or, more simply, a multiple-version backup
imaging utility.  (On my Windows system, I use a PC Magazine utility
Insta-Back, where I can specify what folders and files to back up and
how many levels to maintain.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305