Re: What is the compatibility guide?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77560] Re: What is the compatibility guide?
- From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:22:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't have Mathematica 6,
but the online documentation
which I frequently consult seems
to offer complete information.
Type "compatibility guide" in the search field
and the result will be a list of some important
have changed in Mathematica 6 regarding packages
of earlier versions.
For example try
For IntervalRoots package there is no information but since as I have
online help browser frequntly is updated soon it will have been added
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Normally Distributed Random Matrix
Previous by thread:
RE: In other cases I have been able to see Compatibilty Guide pages
Next by thread:
Re: Re: What is the compatibility guide?