Re: What is the compatibility guide?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg77560] Re: What is the compatibility guide?
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:22:58 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have Mathematica 6,
but the online documentation
which I frequently consult seems
to offer complete information.

Go to

Type "compatibility guide" in the search field
and the result will be a list of some important
have changed in Mathematica 6 regarding packages
of earlier versions.

For example try

For IntervalRoots package there is no information but since as I have
understood the
online help browser frequntly is updated soon it will have been added
some information.