Notebook History -- what is it good for?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77576] Notebook History -- what is it good for?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
In Mathematica 6 there is an entry in the Cell menu: Notebook History.
Does it do anything apart from tracking the modification times of cells?
Is anyone here using this feature? If yes, how do you use it/why do
you find it useful?
I am just curious about this new feature.
Prev by Date:
Re: Aligning ListPlots
Next by Date:
Changed order of multiplication in Times[a, b, c] in version 6?!
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Problems updating Graphics3D Polygons
Next by thread:
Re: Notebook History -- what is it good for?