Problem with Documentation Center in Mathematica 6 under Linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77588] Problem with Documentation Center in Mathematica 6 under Linux
  • From: jelser at hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:38:14 -0400 (EDT)

I have installed Mathematica 6 on 3 different machines, 2 running
opensuse 10.2, one 10.1.  The Documentation Center opens, but I cannot
click or select anything in the toolbar (back, forward, search,
etc...)  I can click on the links in each of the sections (Core
Language, etc...), but cannot go back.  This makes navigating the help
somewhat difficult.  The rest of the program seems to work just fine.

I have tried a google search, looked through support.wolfram.com, and
searched back through messages in this group, but have not found
anyone else with the same problem.

Has anyone else had the same problem?  Or any ideas on how to fix it?

I should note that I have also installed it on several Windows
machines without any major problems (aside from a weird font issue
that I already solved).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Justin