Re: Normally Distributed Random Matrix

Hi Amit,

if you type A and get back: RandomArray[NormalDistribution[], {500,

500}], then clearly the command has not been executed. Either

NormalDistribution or RandomArray or both are not defined. Check by

"??NormalDistribution" and "??RandomArray" to be sure these are defined.

Otherwise, I guess that "<< Statistics`NormalDistribution`" did not work.

hope this helps, Daniel